-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   i need a free template for telemarketing for a real estate agent (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=41637)

Reina January 20th 06 12:59 AM

i need a free template for telemarketing for a real estate agent

please help me a need a template on how to telemarket for a real estate
agent..

Dawn Crosier January 20th 06 06:50 PM

i need a free template for telemarketing for a real estate agent

Have you taken a look at these templates?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...926351033.aspx

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

rm simon July 23rd 13 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn Crosier (Post 125392)

"Reina" wrote in message
please help me a need a template on how to telemarket for a real
estate
agent..

Can you tell me that which type of template for telemarketing you want to get? Here is the website where you can find telemarketing templates so just visit the site below.

JacksonDawson September 15th 21 05:12 AM

“Welcome to We Buy Houses San Antonio, the Official Cash Home Buyer of San Antonio, Texas, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (210) 880-1600 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!