-   Mailmerge (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ... (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5011)

Anne-Louise November 25th 04 02:21 PM

Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ...

My database has commas after each element, which is fine except that Word
puts its own comma after the Town. This gives me two commas together. I am
trying to avoid deleting hundreds of commas in order to fit in with Word's
programming. Is this possible ?

Graham Mayor November 25th 04 02:32 PM

I take it you are using the addressblock field? Ignore that and insert the
individual fields and you can format them as you want.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com