-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   my sound has decided not to work, what do i check to get it work (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36405)

spiritual v November 23rd 05 10:56 AM

my sound has decided not to work, what do i check to get it work

2 days ago the sound on my pc stopped working. How can i check there is a
problem with my sound card, or what steps do i have to take to find out what
the problem is?

Suzanne S. Barnhill November 23rd 05 02:55 PM

my sound has decided not to work, what do i check to get it work

There is no way that this is a Microsoft Word problem. I suggest that you
post your question in a Windows newsgroup or one devoted to your hardware.