-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Text moves to next line in the middle of a word (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114099)

frustrated September 17th 08 10:41 PM

Text moves to next line in the middle of a word

Text is not automatically moving to next line at beginning of the word but
splits the word in the middle (example: word "could" is split, "cou" on
first line and "ld" on next line. Hyphenation is turned off). I can fix it
manually (a big hassle), but every time I reformat anything, I have to change
it all again. I am using Word 2003.

Suzanne S. Barnhill September 18th 08 12:55 AM

Text moves to next line in the middle of a word

This is usually a symptom of document corruption; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm