-   Mailmerge (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36335)

TRRamanathan November 22nd 05 04:42 PM

How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine?

How to broadcast messages from computer without using fax machines?

Tony Jollans November 22nd 05 05:12 PM

How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine?

I wouldn't describe what a fax machine does as broadcasting. And if you have
a genuine requirement to broadcast I am quite sure one of your co-workers
will know how to do it.

Other than that, does your question have anything to do with Word?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Chip Orange November 30th 05 11:35 PM

How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine?

Try http://faxback.com for their network faxing server product called
NetSatisFaxtion. I think this will do what you're asking about, and you
should be able to even generate the faxes from within Word, which is why,
I'm guessing, you asked here?