-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   how to rotate a table in word 2007 (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=141993)

Andrew Steinmann February 21st 10 12:41 AM

how to rotate a table in word 2007

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?

Jay Freedman February 21st 10 02:49 AM

how to rotate a table in word 2007

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Shawn Jefferds February 24th 10 03:54 PM

Rotate Table reply

You may not need to rotate the table, but rather the page.

Click the Help button and type in Page Orientation, there is a video that shows how to use page breaks to set a pages orientation different than your others. Here's a link to it.

http://office.microsoft.com/client/h...0HJ02JU&respos

Andrew Steinmann wrote:

how to rotate a table in word 2007
20-Feb-10

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx