-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   auto-dating dates in tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=127054)

quartet1977 April 20th 09 08:09 PM

auto-dating dates in tables

Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an invoice and
reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the table. How do I set
it so that the date does not update automatically? I want it to keep the date
that I typed in originally. Thanks!

Graham Mayor April 21st 09 07:12 AM

auto-dating dates in tables

The reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system
date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate
fields - ALT+F9 change {DATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"}or {TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy"} to
{CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy"} then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in
your template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The
switches \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

William0381 March 27th 20 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quartet1977 (Post 408624)
thank you! i'll give that a try

quartet1977 wrote:
Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an
invoice and reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the
table. How do I set it so that the date does not update
automatically? I want it to keep the date that I typed in originally.
Thanks!

Hello men, I believe that itís quite difficult for you at the moment to chat and get acquainted with young women. But I take into account the wonderful exit from this story. Itís elementary for you to best free interracial dating sites arrange the fact that youíll run across to a dating website and try to introduce things that will allow you to truly exist and get a lot of pleasure from talking with young women.

Susan Addison April 21st 20 07:35 AM

Wonderful theme. It also helped me. thank you

mysoulisyou February 11th 21 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Addison (Post 498966)
Wonderful theme. It also helped me. thank you

Hi! I think that at the moment everyone is getting acquainted and communicating online and it is really convenient. I'm unfortunately still single, but I really hope to find a lady. Which site is the most reliable for real dating with ladies...