-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Table of Contents (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157505)

Hollee85 April 6th 20 08:29 PM

Table of Contents

Good Afternoon

I have been working on a project for my Word class and have to include a table to contents, table of figures, and an index. I'm at the end stages of my project and just need to update my Table of Contents but, it will not add my table of figures or my index. Does anybody have any clue why and how I can fix that?

Thank you in advance!

Peter T. Daniels April 6th 20 09:32 PM

Table of Contents

Does the title of the Index use the same Paragraph Style as each of the chapter titles?

Did you put the cursor where you want the ToF to be, and go to the Insert
Table of Figures icon on the References tab? (It opens the same panel as
you used for setting up your ToC.)

James ben April 13th 20 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollee85 (Post 498907)
Good Afternoon

I have been working on a project for my Word class and have to include a table to contents, table of figures, and an index. I'm at the end stages of my project and just need to update my Table of Contents but, it will not add my table of figures or my index. Does anybody have any clue why and how I can fix that?

Thank you in advance!

I think you need to be more specific about the suggestion. Where would you like to insert your table within the content or at the bottom?

HarryMaria February 23rd 21 10:19 AM

I love to play adventure and strategy games, I think peoples has played almost every game that interests me and I prefer to check edubirdie.com site to manage the academic work. I am currently playing Minecraft. help thanks for this wonderful article.