-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I need a template for marketing our services, chartering aircraft (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24153)

Tee July 19th 05 01:58 PM

I need a template for marketing our services, chartering aircraft

I am trying to sell our services, We charter aircrafts, we have different
programs, clients can purchase, even if they own their own aircraft we can
manage it for them & charter it out so we can make money & so can they.

Bill Ridgeway July 19th 05 04:14 PM

Tee,

It sounds as though you require a complete design and supply. That doesn't
mean to say that it's going to be expensive but it may be something more
than would be available from an NG. If that is so please email me direct
and we can see what you require and, hopefully, meet your requirements.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Daiya Mitchell July 19th 05 04:38 PM

As you've seen, you can make connections that will help you here. In
general, however, this newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical
aspects of using Word, not to give advice on the *content* of documents
written in Word. It is not the best place to ask your question. Search the
web for examples (using Google or another search engine), or use your
imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

There are more templates there than are shipped with Office, and a link for
template suggestions.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] July 19th 05 09:07 PM

For a fee, of course. (Nothing that extensive is free.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

kempa February 19th 21 01:10 PM

If you need a template for marketing your services, then you should see detailed tutorials on the Internet. I can advise you to use Google analytics, as well as third-party SEO strategies to increase the quality of promotion. For example, the site https://www.owox.com/blog/articles/data-reporting/ can help you to alleviate this problem.