-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table) (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100865)

Biocellguy February 21st 08 11:55 PM

Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

I have Excel worksheets in my Word document. When I print, the gridlines
that do not have borders are printed as if they do have thin borders. I have
tried the “Hide Gridlines” option in Word, but that is only good for Word
based tables. How do I make it so Word will stop printing these Excel
gridlines on all my tables?

Thank you!

Tony Jollans February 22nd 08 01:42 AM

Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

You need to hide the gridlines in Excel - they are part of the worksheet.

Edit the worksheet and select Tools Options View tab (or somewhere in
Advanced options in Excel 2007) and uncheck the Gridlines box.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Curveball April 25th 13 07:04 PM

Note that in Excel 2003, at least, there are two settings for gridlines.

If you don't want to see them on the display, it's Tools/Options/View/Gridlines.

If you don't want to print them, it's File/Page Setup/Sheet/Gridlines.