Search: Posts made by: Size matters
Forum: Page Layout December 10th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By Size matters
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

Thank you for your reply, while it has provided a differrent and cleaner way
to inser the excel worksheet I am still getting the problem with it resizing
in word. When I now double click the...
Forum: Page Layout December 6th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By Size matters
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

I have pasted an Excel Worksheet Object into my Word document. I need to use
the Excel functions (filtering) on this object so it must be editable (either
within the Word doc or in separate Excel...