Search: Posts made by: ucdbren
Forum: Page Layout August 4th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By ucdbren
Gray Margin Markers - but no language settings

Help! I have read all the posts about the gray margin markers. I have
checked and unchecked the text boundaries. And I have looked for the
"language settings" under MS Office Tools in the Start...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 3rd 06, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By ucdbren
gray crop marks

Help! I have looked at all of the posts about disabling Asian languages, but
when I go to the "Start" menu, and I look at the Microsoft Office Tools,
there is no language option to choose from. ...