Search: Posts made by: H.P.Hoeie, Norway
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By H.P.Hoeie, Norway
Need Total Page Count to Ignore Front Matter Pages

You came up with the perfect answer!
I found the field on the field list when knowing what to look for.
Than You!
HP

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use a Sectionpages field in place of the Numpages field...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By H.P.Hoeie, Norway
Need Total Page Count to Ignore Front Matter Pages

I've just had the pleasure of using the solutions presented. Still I've one
more question:
I have placed 2 section breaks in my document.
- the first one enables arabic numbering starting on the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 2nd 06, 07:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By H.P.Hoeie, Norway
Error in formula editor in Word

Thank You, this solved my problem!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Open an existing equation or insert a new one. Click the Style menu and
choose the Define item at the bottom. In the dialog, you...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 1st 06, 12:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By H.P.Hoeie, Norway
Error in formula editor in Word

When inserting formulas in Word using the style "Math", I previously used to
get variables in italic and figures non-italic on my machine.
Editing my files on other machines, I get it right. I've...