Search: Posts made by: **Niki**[_2_]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 18th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By **Niki**[_2_]
2003 to 2007

Hi Bob,

It is my own computer at home. Do you know how to change the settings so
that I can get the "new document" dialog box to open instead of just the one
that says "templates" when i click...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 17th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By **Niki**[_2_]
2003 to 2007

I already know that I suppose to be able to access the New Document dialog
box via Office button New in Word 2007 . But I do not get the New Document
dialog box. The dialog box I get is simply...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 16th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By **Niki**[_2_]
New Document dialog box 2007???

I was using Word 2003. Just installed Word 2007. For some reason all my
defaults were all set to 2003...really frustrating!! I figured out how to
change most defaults
to 2007. However, when I try...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 16th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By **Niki**[_2_]
2003 to 2007

I was not very clear..so...I'm talking about Word
--
**Niki**

"**Niki**" wrote:

I was using 2003. Just installed 2007. For some reason all my defaults are
set to 2003...really frustrating!!...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 16th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By **Niki**[_2_]
How do I set Word 2007 to default settings for new documents?

I had this same problem. Mine was using 2003 as the default. I change it by
using "change styles." Click on the arrow on the "change styles" button. It
pulls up a list. Click on the one that says...