Search: Posts made by: H. v.d. Bunte
Forum: Page Layout June 7th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By H. v.d. Bunte
Section end next page

Hello,

I have a problem with the section end in Word.

When I use the section end next page on an odd page the cursor moves to the
next odd page instead of the next even page. For example I made...