Search: Posts made by: S Willow[_2_]
Forum: Page Layout July 3rd 07, 11:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By S Willow[_2_]
Changing from A4 Portrait to Landscape - text boundary box pro

Hi Rae

It still wants to fit to A4 portrait size. I've gone and made a new
template for A4 landscape, which solves the problem, but won't if I have a
combination of Portrait and Landscape within...