Search: Posts made by: J
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 21st 09, 07:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J
toolbar

My original toolbar at the top with file, tools, insert all that has
disappeared. How do I get it back?
Forum: Page Layout September 17th 09, 02:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By J
Entire paragraph move as i press tab on the sentence. How to r

Hi Lene,

nope, no add in install at all.
is there a way to reset the formatting to default and does it help if i do
that?

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

I am wondering whether it could be that the...
Forum: Page Layout September 16th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By J
Entire paragraph move as i press tab on the sentence. How to r

Hi Lene,

That option is already uncheck when i go to that option.
The problem still there..
users using Word 2003.
Is there any other workaround?
very appreciate for your reply.
thanks.
Forum: Page Layout September 15th 09, 10:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By J
Entire paragraph move as i press tab on the sentence. How to remov

it happens as when i press tab on the sentence and it control the whole
paragraph and it aligns to it. How do i remove that feature?
Which means that i cannot use tab at all in words because all...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 22nd 09, 06:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By J
Japanese Greetings

Dear Fred,
Thank you very much for responding. I agree that machine translations are
not accurate. I was looking for a human-made translation. I thought that
since Microsoft had selected certain...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 22nd 09, 04:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By J
Japanese Greetings

Is there a site providing acuarate English language translations for the
Japanese greetings, etc. provided by Word 2007? Attempts to machine
translate these greetings (even using Word 2007's...
Forum: Tables March 9th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Customizing table font/style without altering "Normal" style

OK, so I am creating templates. I have created styles for the text, etc, and
am now customizing tables - only the fonts (and font size, specifically) that
I apply to the custon table style are NOT...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 9th 09, 11:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Always starts Document 2

I have Word 2007.

Just curious if anyone knows why my Word opens as Document2?
What happened to Document1?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 22nd 09, 10:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J
How do I append a Word document onto the end of another?

I have 2 documents with different custom headers and footers and I have to
append one of them to the end of the other one. How do I do that? Select
and copy don't work!
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 20th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Error when closing Word 2007

I am getting the following error when I close Word.
My to options are to check online for a soultion, which never does anything
or to close and restart the program. I usually just click on the X...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 6th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Display document has changed.

I am using Word 2007. Ever since I installed Vista SP1 I get a Microsoft
Office Word has stopped working error.
This is the error:

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 22nd 08, 03:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By J
Bluebook or ALWD

I write a lot of papers using legal citiations (Bluebook and ALWD manuals)
and I didn't see it listed as one of the styles that MS Word supports. Can I
add this style somehow?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 15th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By J
Word give error and closes when printing.

I am using Office 2007 Pro and Vista Home Premium and HP F4140 All-in-One.
When I print from Word I get the following error:
MS Word has stopped working
From here my 2 choices are check online for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By J
doctors exuse

Just looking for a doctors excuse template for returning to work after
surgery.(3-4) days
Forum: Mailmerge August 15th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Mail Merge to E-mail

I have all of my mail merge information in excel which I use to merge into my
word document. On each row in excel I have three columns with e-mail
addresses. What I'm trying to do is send these...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 8th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By J
Image wrapping style (figure this out and youre a genius)

No one in this company or in our vendor can solve this problem.

We have an XML document containing a company logo that we convert into a
word document and send to a Xerox printer (when we print...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 6th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By J
insert error

Word version: Word 2007
Windows version: Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
Method: Using "Insert" tab / clicking "Attach File" icon
Result: "Microsoft Office Outlook" box with...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 5th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By J
insert error

can't insert any pictures in a word document. using office xp 07
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By J
Autosave ability

Does that program automatically run in the background or does it have to be
started everytime a document is created and/or opened?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By J
Autosave ability

I also forgot to mention this was for Office 2003

"J" wrote:

I am needing a way for users on a network to be able to automatically save
the Word, and Excel, documents.
I have several users...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By J
Autosave ability

I am needing a way for users on a network to be able to automatically save
the Word, and Excel, documents.
I have several users that will open word at 8 a.m. and not close it until
they go home at...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 2nd 07, 09:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By J
Adding text to an existing word document

I have a random fault in Word 2003. When I try to add new text to an existing
document although the cursor is in place no text is added when I press the
keys . The only way I can solve this is to...
Forum: Page Layout April 18th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By J
Is it poss. to use office prof 2000 word mailmerge with aol?

Hi, I use aol as my email service provider. Does anyone know if it is
possible to use microsoft office professional 2000 Word mailmerge facility
with aol? If so any tips on how to set it...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 21st 06, 03:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By J
Mail Merge with Labels

Having a hard time merging data from an excel spreadsheet into a label
document. The labels only appear one to a page when I print them. And not in
the sequential order, but every 26th datum will...