Search: Posts made by: Habrix J
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 19th 08, 11:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Habrix J
To select text and replace when typing a new word

I am using MS Office 2003. I have a problem with Word.

The problem only started recently, so I probably changed some setting
without knowing it.

Usually when you select text by highlighting it and...