Search: Posts made by: C and A Bredt
Forum: New Users June 24th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By C and A Bredt
Margins in Word 2007

--
C and A Bredt
"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
C and A Bredt wrote:
I want to be able to know what the margins are...
Forum: New Users June 23rd 08, 08:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By C and A Bredt
Margins in Word 2007

I want to be able to know what the margins are currently set to in a
document in Word 2007.

I am working on documents created in an earlier version of Word. When I
click Page Layout, Margins, it...
Forum: New Users April 6th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By C and A Bredt
Compatibility 2007 to 2002

If I create a document in Word 2007 and put it on a computer that has Word
2002 and install the Compatibility Pack on the XP compouter with Word 2002,
what do I do next?

How do I make Word 2002...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 11
Posted By C and A Bredt
Templates - Make Change to Normal.dotm

OOPS Found it in Help - it wasn't clear in my book. Sorry
CB
"C and A Bredt" wrote in message
I want to have a...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 11
Posted By C and A Bredt
Templates - Make Change to Normal.dotm

I want to have a different template that Word uses when it starts. Not the
current Normal.dotm.

I have created the template. How do I save it as the default that Word will
use?

Thanks, CB
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 29
Posted By C and A Bredt
Install Office on a Different Computer

It says "Microsoft Office Professional 2003 [Old Version] and it says NEWso
maybe it just means it's not the new 2007??

Any problem running it on Vista
CB

"JoAnn Paules"...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 29
Posted By C and A Bredt
Install Office on a Different Computer

Will Office 2003 run on Vista?

Amazon sells Office 2003. What do you mean by "You qualify for an
upgrade as you have Office XP even though it is OEM"

CB

"Terry Farrell" ...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 29
Posted By C and A Bredt
Install Office on a Different Computer

The ones on Amazon say "Old Version" All I need is Excel and Word.

Thanks, CB

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 29
Posted By C and A Bredt
Install Office on a Different Computer

Can I buy a new Office 2002? Is it still available?
CB

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
You can't install that OEM...
Forum: New Users April 4th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 29
Posted By C and A Bredt
Install Office on a Different Computer

My computer died. It had Office XP 2002 Small Business Edition pre-installed
on it. I have all of the install CDs that came the the system.

I now have a Vista Home Premium computer with Office 2007...