Search: Posts made by: OAKLANDEMERYVILLE
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 26th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By OAKLANDEMERYVILLE
file permission error while saving to hard drive

"hanmeng" wrote:

I get the "Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error"
while opening from the hard drive and saving back to it. I've recently
started using Word in Office...