Search: Posts made by: 4grandma
Forum: Page Layout March 6th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By 4grandma
how do i change the default page setup for word 2007

I need to change the paragraph spacing and the font in the default so i don't
have to change it everytime I'm working on a new document. please help!