Search: Posts made by: zac
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 18th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By zac
When you type a character it starts on a new line

Thanks I'll look and check that out. It was aparanlty from a template that
the user copied over. They say it looked fine and then when they went to
print it did the letters over one another but...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 18th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By zac
When you type a character it starts on a new line

When a user types a and then tries to type b it automatically goes to the
next line.

ex: i want to spell "hello" it would come out like this.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 16th 09, 12:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By zac
Importing text with style sheet names appended

Dear All,

I have the same question.
I have a programmaticly created plaintext file that I import to Word. After
importing it I run AutoFormat to replace several things, like *Bold* and
_Italic_...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 15th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By zac
Word saving problem

Same problem for me.
Does someone from Microsoft have a solution???

"Dim" wrote:

Hi

Thank you for your response. First of all I use Word2007 and Windows XP and
as I said before everytime...