Search: Posts made by: L.
Forum: New Users September 26th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By L.
insert pdf into Word doc?

again, thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
If you have Acrobat 7 (or Adobe Viewer 7) or later, you can insert the PDF...
Forum: New Users September 25th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By L.
insert pdf into Word doc?

word (office) 2k.

Have a logo that is a pdf file.
Is there any way to insert the pdf into a Word doc?

Also, have an Excel spread sheet that has two columns, first name and last
name.
Is there...
Forum: New Users May 11th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 6
Posted By L.
spacing ???

Will do.
Again, thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Instead of applying numbering directly, if she is really...
Forum: New Users May 11th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 6
Posted By L.
spacing ???

Sorry for the confusion and also the help.

After getting a cup of coffee and 'settling" down, :), she/we got into help
menu and figured it out. We also learned about using "Format - Bullets and...
Forum: New Users May 10th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 6
Posted By L.
spacing ???

This may have been ask before but need answer stat. My wife is pulling her
hair.

She made an outline for a small booklet using roman numerals. She is trying
to change the outline and insert a new...
Forum: New Users April 24th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
Page line??

Thank you. Knew it had to be something simple.

"LS" wrote in message
ToolsOptionsView and check...
Forum: New Users April 24th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
Page line??

Have Office 2k on two systems., including Word 2k.
On one system when I open Word there is a row at the bottom that has page #,
section ,etc.etc.
On this sytem/program is does not and I can't find...
Forum: New Users September 25th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
postcard??

Got it, THANKS.

L.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Postcards in Word (if you used the Tools | Envelopes and Labels...
Forum: New Users September 25th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
postcard??

Office 2k, word.

Created a postcard with wizard in Word.
Need to move to another system with Office2k, Word.

When I either send as file attachment(e-mail) or burn to cd have a problem.
When I open...
Forum: Mailmerge September 7th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
mail merge cannot open

Word(office) 2k, winxp.

Followed instructions @
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm
and converted one of 7 pages as a test. It worked fine.
Went ahead and coverted other 6...
Forum: New Users August 29th 06, 10:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By L.
date numbering?

Got it, thanks.

L.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
I assume these dates were typed directly from the keyboard and not...
Forum: New Users August 29th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By L.
date numbering?

Office 2k.

Have a .doc that I need to change dates within.
When it was originally composed, the dates ie, July 1st, July 23rd, were
composed with smaller "st" & "rd" set above number. When I change...
Forum: Mailmerge August 28th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
Printing problem with labels

Thanks for the info.
I deleted everything in the cell and still get same results.
I went to "tools-options-show all" and nothing is popping up.

L.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP"...
Forum: Mailmerge August 28th 06, 08:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By L.
Printing problem with labels

word 2k.

Have a doc setup to print labels.
name
address
city, st., zip

a few, of the ~ 200 labels have a dashed line under the information and they
are not printing.
Can't find help on this one.