Search: Posts made by: yamci
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 31st 07, 10:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By yamci
using two fonts in the same text

thanks a lot suzane
i remenber your name by answering my questions two years ago
thanks very much

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Why do you think this might be a problem? How is this different from...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 30th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By yamci
using two fonts in the same text

Hi Dear,
I would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this is to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 30th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By yamci
using two fonts in the same text

Hi Dear,
I would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this is to...
Forum: New Users October 30th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By yamci
using two fonts in the same text

Hi Dear,
I would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this is to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 29th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By yamci
combining two fonts

Hi Dear,
I would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this is to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 28th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By yamci
using personal customized symbols with differnt font

Hi Dear,
i would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this to write...