Search: Posts made by: Jarrett
Forum: Mailmerge May 23rd 18, 11:06 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Jarrett
Smile I managed to do it eventually! I realised that...

I managed to do it eventually!

I realised that it is of paramount importance to press Enter and not Shift+Enter to start a new line (), otherwise Word will always leave a gap between the two lines,...
Forum: Mailmerge May 21st 18, 08:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Jarrett
So considering that I am on a Mac and those...

So considering that I am on a Mac and those commands as far as I know do not work here, but I will try tomorrow from a Windows, to achieve the following without paragraph breaks if the field is...
Forum: Mailmerge May 21st 18, 06:49 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Jarrett
Question Word Labels, No Paragraph Break if Field is Empty

I have been trying to create some labels and some of my fields are empty.

The fields that may be empty a Address_2 ; Address_3 ; Address_4 and County

This is what my default MailMerge looks like...