Search: Posts made by: 8Leonie8
Forum: Mailmerge July 8th 09, 01:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 9
Posted By 8Leonie8
Can I compare more than two merge field values using =AND or =

Yes I did. I even followed the help Peter Jamieson has given in the topic
titled "=AND" He says:

then use right-click and toggle field codes to see the result of that part
of the whole construct...
Forum: Mailmerge July 8th 09, 11:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 9
Posted By 8Leonie8
Can I compare more than two merge field values using =AND or =

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the OR function in my Word 2003 document (dutch version),
but I can't get it to work.

I get the following reaction when merging to a new document: Error! Unknown...