Search: Posts made by: 904allen
Forum: Mailmerge March 10th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 3
Posted By 904allen
Question Access to Word Mailmerge "SaveAs"

Thanks a million it is just what I need but one problem I can't get the
add-in to intercept the command to merge to a new document any suggests. Allen

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I suspect that...
Forum: Mailmerge March 8th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 3
Posted By 904allen
Question Access to Word Mailmerge “SaveAs”

I have several templates in a word directory that are used to merge
information from Access to them. Is it possible to automatically do a saveas
when raw document is created by these templates...
Forum: Mailmerge March 8th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By 904allen
Merge from Access checkbox

thank you

"904allen" wrote:

the merge from Access has a feild with either a 1 or 0 as a value i need to
have a check box on thr template that if the value is 1 the box is checed if
0 the...
Forum: Mailmerge February 28th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By 904allen
Merge from Access checkbox

the merge from Access has a feild with either a 1 or 0 as a value i need to
have a check box on thr template that if the value is 1 the box is checed if
0 the box is not checked. i've serach but...