Search: Posts made by: Big_Dru
Forum: New Users March 14th 19, 09:59 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Big_Dru
Hi, I think you can copy all the instructions in...

Hi, I think you can copy all the instructions in Word. I had a similar situation, only with the instruction on a hoverboard. I bought it a month ago, after I read the...
Forum: Mailmerge March 14th 19, 08:10 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Big_Dru
I tried to do as MP1985. I did it all.

I tried to do as MP1985. I did it all.
Forum: New Users March 13th 19, 03:39 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Big_Dru
This is all you need to broadcast to the TV.

This is all you need to broadcast to the TV.
Forum: Page Layout March 13th 19, 01:35 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Big_Dru
Thank you, I had a similar problem, but thanks to...

Thank you, I had a similar problem, but thanks to your advice, I solved it.
Forum: Tables March 13th 19, 12:53 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Big_Dru
I hope everything worked out for you with file...

I hope everything worked out for you with file formatting. But if not then you can watch the lessons on the Internet. There are a lot of lessons that tell about formatting and about hot keys.