Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I change my Fill-In Field? by sharonna
Hi. I have a document with Fill-In Fields and need to change the text in one. I found a thread on here that talked about using Alt F9 to show text. I did this and it worked, however, after I edited the text and pressed Alt F9 again, when I reopened the document, the prompt boxes wouldn't appear. ...
Yesterday 10:53 AM
by App Knock Go to last post
4 599 Microsoft Word Help