Search: Posts made by: elizabethcaroll
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 30th 21, 08:13 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By elizabethcaroll
Noticed that the post is written 13 years ago....

Noticed that the post is written 13 years ago. I'm shocked!
Forum: New Users August 30th 21, 08:12 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By elizabethcaroll
Of course not. We can not trust each service....

Of course not. We can not trust each service. Many of them are not honest and steal our money. It is necessary to carefully select services, perhaps on the recommendations of friends.