Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I stop double spacing after hitting the return key? by aubiepride
The problem occurs when I hit return key. Apparently, this is a formatting problem. Within the paragraph, I have double spacing. But when I finish a paragraph and hit the return key to start a new one, the program automatically double spaces it, which is not what I want. I want my paragraphs to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
32 10,090 Microsoft Word Help
Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096 by TWalker1957
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
37 16,464 Microsoft Word Help