Search: Posts From Last Day
Prevent line of asterisks from turning into a bullet line? by Rick[_4_]
I often type a line of 20 or so asterisks to act as an informal section divider in my text. As soon as I hit Enter, though, Word 2007 turns it into a line of bullets. How can I prevent that? Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 01:10 PM
by Charles K. Kenyon Go to last post
10 3,673 Microsoft Word Help
TOC: Page number on left / Heading on Right by marshak
Hi all, I am new to the forum (and field codes), and would love to get your expertise on this issue. I need to create a TOC where the Page number is on the left and the Heading title is on the right. For exampl:e Page Title 1 Introduction
Yesterday 08:53 AM
by Walter Greulich Go to last post
2 17 Microsoft Word Help