Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics? by Sheila
I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in "superscript" form??
Today 08:07 PM
by LucyaSmit Go to last post
1 2,434 Microsoft Word Help
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it by Size matters
I have pasted an Excel Worksheet Object into my Word document. I need to use the Excel functions (filtering) on this object so it must be editable (either within the Word doc or in separate Excel doc). It works correctly however it resizes (expands) itself within Word when edited or opened....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 05:02 PM
by Stefanie F Go to last post
25 10,140 Page Layout
Text Form Field Calculation by SaraWitch
Hello all, I have a budget form where I want to calculate the expenditure and income, with a total of what's left. I have set up text form fields (E1 to E38 for expenditure which is on the first page and I1 to I8 which is on the second page), but they are not calculating. I have calculated on...
Today 11:49 AM
by Eiter1939 Go to last post
3 241 Microsoft Word Help
Add Comment in footnote? by Eric
I'm reviewing a document in Word 2003. It seems that it's not possible to add a "comment" in a footnote. Is that correct? Is there any way around this limitation? Thanks.
Today 10:21 AM
by Ceicksma Go to last post
4 20,367 Microsoft Word Help