Search: Posts made by: nuticanuk
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 22nd 08, 06:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By nuticanuk
search preview pane

'View' is available....but 'select preview' is not an option. (yes XP)
any other suggestions?

ty btw

"CyberTaz" wrote:

If I understand your question it isn't a matter of which version of Word,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 22nd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By nuticanuk
search preview pane

Previously (in an older version of word) I was able to preview a document
once I had enabled a search using a keyword. I have Word 2000 now and am
unable to see a preview pane to preview the...