Search: Posts made by: vee
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 7th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By vee
How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office progra

Thanks, Suzanne.

Appreciate those who try to help with the questions on these forums. Your
reponse was right on. This is not covered in any of the help files that I
could find in Word.
--...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 7th 09, 05:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By vee
How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office progra

Thanks, Jay, for the quick and accurate response. I had looked and looked,
but didn't try that path. It is there! I don't think there is a serivce
pack 3 for Office, but I did install service...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 7th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By vee
How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office programs?

I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3. Where can I
go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no longer see an option
in "help" that directes you to "about Word"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 30th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By vee
how can i display autotext all at once to edit and print

I would like to print a list of autotext, If i try and do this in print mode,
it is over 50 pages so i need to somehow get them all displayed at once in a
document so I can edit and print, I am...
Forum: New Users August 7th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By vee
Is a cd needed to use equation editor

I tried to use equation editor on my computer and was not successful. What
could be the reason for this? I am using Office Professional 2003.
Forum: Page Layout September 16th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By vee
How do I turn off the column and go back to original format?

MICROSOFT WORD 2007

I am setting up a document with two columns (that is set up in a-z order)and
I would like to put a topic on the first line and center it. Does anyone
know how?

Thanks for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 11th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By vee
Document list in Word is Z-A. How do I put it back to A-Z?

When I looked for my document in the Microsoft Word list it used to be Folder
first then file in alpha order. Now it's just the opposite. I have to go to
the bottom to get my often used files. ...
Forum: Mailmerge November 29th 06, 07:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 3
Posted By vee
how do I do a mail merge address's onto labels?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm

Forum: Mailmerge November 29th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm

Forum: Mailmerge November 29th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 3
Posted By vee
how do I do a mail merge address's onto labels?

how do I do a mail merge using Word for labels and Excel for a list of names
and address?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 27th 06, 07:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By vee
autocorrects not saved

I run win XP and in Office 2003 Word the same ±20 autocorrects disapear every
time I close word. If I create a new Normal.dot I lose all of them and my
autotexts which are quite extensive