Search: Posts From Last Day
1 Attachment(s) change background color sizing by GlazedIZ
Hi, Im working from a template that has colors dividing different portions of the page. I think they come from styles. Is there a way to resize where the colors change? see attached. ex: I want to make "education" smaller to make "skills" larger.
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 13 Microsoft Word Help