Search: Posts From Last Day
Removing Pleading Line Numbers and Logo by [email protected]
On Monday, May 27, 2002 at 6:06:21 PM UTC-7, Bob Stock wrote: I have a Word 2000 document that has pleading line numbers on the left of each page. The same document also has a firm name on the lower left of each page. How do I remove the line numbers? How do I remove the firm...
Yesterday 05:04 PM
by KonnorJD Go to last post
1 415 Page Layout