Search: Posts made by: S Thomas
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 20th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By S Thomas
Scroll bar and text select does not work

I haven't read the suggestions on the links given to you, but I can tell you
something we have run across on some of our machines. One thing you didn't
mention was whether you are trying this...