Search: Posts made by: 1413s
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 28th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By 1413s
task pane

I want to disable the task pane from automatically showing up when I open
WORD. I also don't want my recent WORD documents listed when I open WORD.
Help?
WORD 2003.
Thanks