Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 28th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Checking to see if a field reference or bookmark exists.

Hello,
We have a word document that we use as a template. Pretty much all
the sentences in the document are autonumbered. At the end of the
document we have a summary section, as indicated...