Search: Posts made by: bnw401
Forum: New Users August 8th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By bnw401
how to anchor a graphic line to a specific spot

I want a graphic line at the bottom margin, and it should not move. What
commands do I use?
Forum: Page Layout May 16th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By bnw401
In Word 07 I saw a dialogue box the included A1 B1 C1 for page num

I saw a dialogue box for selecting page numbering options in this version
that showed "clickable" icons for page numbering options, not the regular
dialogue box from all other versions. To me, at...
Forum: Page Layout May 16th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By bnw401
In Word 2007 Where is the page numbering option for A-1 B-1 C-1

I saw a dialogue box, of little pictures of page numbering options, and this
was one of them. Now I can't find that dialogue box, again and I want the A-1
B-1 C-1 system.
I looked in the Add-ins...
Forum: New Users April 12th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By bnw401
Normal View Shrunk by 30 percent

the answer to your query is "YES- Many" . I would be interested in hearing
where this question is leading, but I think I know what happened.

I was in in print preview mode and I hit the "Shrink to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 12th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By bnw401
Inserting Section Breaks after Each Page

Yes Sir;
Based on the complexity of the document, it appears that turning them all
off would end the problem, completely.
Thanks

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

You could do that, if you have nothing...
Forum: New Users April 12th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By bnw401
Normal View Shrunk by 30 percent

The normal view suddenly shrunk down by 30 percent. I clicked all the "view"
buttons on the bottom and nothing would return the document to regular size!

I thought that some view button was...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By bnw401
Inserting Section Breaks after Each Page

OK, So to me that says, I shold perform this process on every style item in
the style pane. - Right?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

bnw401 wrote:
Will this techniqie prevent the dreaded "UNINTENDED...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By bnw401
Inserting Section Breaks after Each Page

Will this techniqie prevent the dreaded "UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE" of styles
from effecting the whole 300 page document again?
Forum: Page Layout April 9th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By bnw401
Page Break before Heading won't hold "Normal" Heading

The page break on some pages above Level one headings is not formating as
"Normal", it shows up as Heading 1. This is messing with the TOC, it seems to
be creating an Error message. If I put a hard...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By bnw401
Error! Bookmark not defined. 18

Word 2003
This error message appears after generating the TOC
The TOC level style is either level 1 or 2
The heading style is defined for level 1 & 2, based on "Normal"
The TOC entries just before...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 5th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By bnw401
Inserting a footer but not a header

I need a footer to number the pages of a technical manual (about 200 pages).
I am not going to have any use for a header. The header, which I am NOT going
to use is pushing the text down on the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 1st 07, 03:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By bnw401
formating codes sidebar

2003 had a sidebar where a formatting codes were shown and in fact you could
click on one of the hyperlinks, and edit the file. Where is that sidebar in
2007?