Search: Posts made by: joooles
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 8th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By joooles
Vancouver style citations

Hi, I need to use vancouver style in word 2007 but don't know how - I have no
knowledge of programming and when I look at guides to adapt or add my own
style I am getting very confused...is there a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 8th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0