Search: Posts made by: frustrated
Forum: Mailmerge May 12th 10, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
How do I stop outlook from overwriting the letter that is there?

While typing in outlook it has suddenly started overwriting letters instead
of inserting letters into a word that needs coreection.
Forum: Page Layout January 19th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By frustrated
page set up in document

We have different brands of printers - some with affixed trays, others without.
In our associated template we have page set up as: (different) first page -
tray 1 and other pages - tray 2. This has...
Forum: New Users January 9th 10, 03:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
New Section break changes prior formatting

When I enter a new section after a break if I center a line all text in that
section centers. If I format for "justify" the pictures in the prior
sections also go to the left of the page.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 5th 10, 09:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
how to copy and paste my resume

i am trying to copy nand paste my resume from microsoft word on to a job
website. its not letting me. how do i make this work???
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 26th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By frustrated
Attaching the document to a hyperlink mailto?

I am working on a word document that will offer its users to modify certain
areas of the document. I know how to insert a hyperlink to email a person in
a mailing list, but i would like to include...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 2nd 09, 04:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By frustrated
How to transfer Autocorrect options to a new user?

Fantastic! This worked.

I might just mention that the reason I had to do this is that I have to
continually create new users as the old ones get corrupted. The symptoms are
that every now and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 2nd 09, 12:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By frustrated
How to transfer Autocorrect options to a new user?

I'm running Word 2007 and Vista Business with several users on the same
computer. I want to make the autocorrect options created for one user
available to another user, without having to retype...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 20th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By frustrated
How do I make Word options available to another user?

I have created a lot of Autocorrect options in Word, eg "gro" is
automatically set to be expanded to "growth". On my home computer I have
several user accounts. But these Word options only work for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 17th 09, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Excel and Word Not Responding in Office Suite

Diagnostics check good, uninstalled and reinstalled factory disc with all
components. Both Word and Excel are the only applications not working. They
come up but say "not responding" when trying...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By frustrated
Overwrite selected text

Fantastic - thank you!!!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:37:01 -0700, frustrated
wrote:

I can't seem to select text and overwrite it. ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By frustrated
Overwrite selected text

I can't seem to select text and overwrite it. When I select text and start
typing the selected text remains there and the new text just appears in front
of it. If I want to delete the selected...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 21st 09, 12:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 25
Posted By frustrated
I like 2003 appearence much better.

I STRONGLY AGREE, thats all i have to say about that!!!!

"euonymous" wrote:

Amen. The 2007 Word software cripples the productivity of people who have
invested years in learning the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 21st 09, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By frustrated
how do i print business cards?

I remember the old word was very easy to figure out and print business
cards... can anyone help me how to figure it out in this NEW and IMPROVED
word 2007????
Not to be a smart .... but this...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 9th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 82
Posted By frustrated
how do I unlock a document created by myself??

I have been scanning some documents and have not been having problems, but
now I'm trying to scan documents but it will not let me save copy or paste
them. I not allowed to do anything. I've...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 2nd 09, 02:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
set permnt printer pref for srce in Word diffrent from Win Prntr

I want to set up a different printer tray in my HP for two different tasks,
one in MIE and one in Word. I can set one in Windows/Printers but can not
find a way to set up one in MIE or in Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 18th 09, 09:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By frustrated
Error message: measurement must be between 0" and 0". How do I ca

I was in Microsoft Word. I was in the picture tab of format picture. I
can't get out of that window. Every time I try I get a message saying that
the measurement must be between 0 and 0. The...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 12th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Macro Field Merge what do I use

I am typing a shell contract and using sample company name throughtout
the document. Can I put it in throughtout the document and change the field
once and have it change throughtout the whole...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 5th 09, 08:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Create a new Toolbar in Word 2007

I want to create a toolbar with a drop down menu that I can use to place
comments in documents. I use the balloon comment function and would like to
be able to click on a comment from the drop down...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 10th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By frustrated
How do I turn off the cover page?

I know this has an easy answer...I'm just busy at work and my secretary is
trying to print a bunch of pages and a coverpage come out on every other one.
How is this corrected? She just need the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 29th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Macrobuttons

How do I get rid of Macrobuttons on Word 2003? I was told to hit Ctrl + F9
in order to get them (not what I really needed), but now, every time I open a
word document with form fields, the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 28th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By frustrated
Adding Text to Form Fields

Graham,

Thank you for the reply and the information. I wasn't using macrobutton
fields. When I attempt to created an unprotected section, Word will not
allow me to add text into the field. ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 28th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By frustrated
Adding Text to Form Fields

I used to be able to add text to a form field without having to click
"protect form" in a Word 2003 document. This would allow me to add text to
the form fields and also change other text outside...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 24th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Drop Down Menus

Hello
Every time I am in a word document and I click on "File" to print or Save as
the actual word highlights but the drop down menu does not appear. Every
other drop down menu works.

I keep have...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 29th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
How do I delete 'check box form' from copied document

I copied some text from one document and through out one paragraph the
original author embeded several check box forms into the original document.
I want to get rid of the forms so that I am left...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By frustrated
Text moves to next line in the middle of a word

Text is not automatically moving to next line at beginning of the word but
splits the word in the middle (example: word "could" is split, "cou" on
first line and "ld" on next line. Hyphenation is...