Search: Posts made by: mturner296
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 9th 10, 07:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By mturner296
How do I post a question about the Forum itself?

Is there a meta-discussion group about the discussion groups themselves? I
am specifically having the following problems:

Search does not seem to work for me. I am trying to find posts that I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 9th 10, 07:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By mturner296
How do I post a question about the Forum itself?

Is there a meta-discussion group about the discussion groups themselves? I
am specifically having the following problems:

Search does not seem to work for me. I am trying to find posts that I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 10, 10:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By mturner296
Need help with style sets

Sorry, but I'm just not assmilating the styles model in Word 2007.

What is a Quick Style, and how does it differ from a non-Quick Style? Are
Quick Styles what appear in the gallery of styles in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 10, 10:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By mturner296
Need help with style sets

Sorry, but I'm just not assmilating the styles model in Word 2007.

What is a Quick Style, and how does it differ from a non-Quick Style? Are
Quick Styles what appear in the gallery of styles in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 5th 10, 07:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By mturner296
How to automatically extract selected text to a new document

Thanks, that worked great. (And thanks for the pointer showing how to
install macros, etc.) My only problem now is that I would like it to
preserve the original formatting from the boilerplate...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 5th 10, 07:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By mturner296
How to automatically extract selected text to a new document

Thanks, that worked great. (And thanks for the pointer showing how to
install macros, etc.) My only problem now is that I would like it to
preserve the original formatting from the boilerplate...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 30th 10, 03:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By mturner296
How to automatically extract selected text to a new document

I want to create an encyclopedia document full of boilerplate sections. The
user will then go through this document, identifying somehow the sections
he/she is interested in, and then "push a...