Search: Posts made by: paul cardin
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 13th 19, 11:55 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By paul cardin
There's a mistake in the above post. The correct...

There's a mistake in the above post.
The correct text is [inaudibe 12:34] (without the square brackets around the time stamp)

Thanks.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 11th 19, 11:36 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By paul cardin
Using wildcards to highlight certain text

Hi,

I would like to highlight special instances of text in a Word document by using wildcards. I've searched widely, but my particular circumstances don't appear to be catered for.

I'd like to...