Search: Posts made by: RYount
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 11th 10, 01:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By RYount
How do i print divider page tabs?

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 11th 10, 01:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0