Search: Posts made by: Christian1977
Forum: Tables June 13th 13, 11:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, the three options provide these...

Hi,

the three options provide these informations:

1) AutoFit to contents: You can adjust the table dimension on contents
2) AutoFit to window: You can adjust the table dimension on the sheet...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 13, 04:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, have you tried to export your Macro in a...

Hi,

have you tried to export your Macro in a .bas file so the others users can import it? Maybe isn't a final solution, but just know if in this way the procedure works. Let me know.

Sales Analyst...
Forum: Tables May 30th 13, 02:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, right, you have to create your table style...

Hi,

right, you have to create your table style and than apply it on each table. After could be useful use the "break comands" on the page layout section.

Sales Analyst Milano...
Forum: New Users May 30th 13, 02:17 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, have you looked for a microsoft office...

Hi,

have you looked for a microsoft office arabic library?
have you already used a microsoft office arabic version?

Business Analyst Milano (http://www.christianvianello.com/) - Consulente Web...
Forum: Tables May 30th 13, 02:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, if you want adjust the row height in a...

Hi,

if you want adjust the row height in a table, you can go over the table, right mouse button, select the comand "table proprieties".

ciao

Business Analyst Milano...
Forum: New Users May 28th 13, 10:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Christian1977
Hi, I don't know the maximum character limit for...

Hi,
I don't know the maximum character limit for a word document but the maximum file size is 2,195 GB, so I don't think that there is a maximum character limit.

Business Analyst Milano...