Search: Posts made by: Erin
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 25th 10, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Erin
how to view manual page break in draft view

I entered a manual page break while in the draft view of Word 07, is there a
setting to change to view the page break line? Yesterday in the same program
I entered a manual break and the line is...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 25th 10, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Erin
how to view manual page break in draft view

I entered a manual page break while in the draft view of Word 07, is there a
setting to change to view the page break line? Yesterday in the same program
I entered a manual break and the line is...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 26th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Erin
Word is busy

Never mind the last post, I'm back to square one.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Thanks for the site, I think I've found the problem to be with some of the
templates I've downloaded from the microsoft site. Can I delete the
templates without causing problems with documents...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 25th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Erin
Word is busy

Word keeps going in and out of busy mode when opened. It doesn't matter if I
have a document open or not or what type/content document is open. I can
open documents, but can't save changes, and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Erin
page numbers start over

Thank you!!!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Restarted page numbers mean that the document contains section breaks; page
numbering options are set for each Word section. Use the Page Number Format
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Erin
page numbers start over

I have a document that will not let me consecutively number the pages.
Everything is fine until page 19, and then it starts over again at 1, goes to
page 6, and then starts over again.
How do I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 21st 08, 08:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Erin
Table Moves!

All right, my table keeps moving. its a big table, I want to start it
halfway down th page, but its not having it. It just goes right to the next
new page. And it doesn't like to sit with...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 22nd 08, 05:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Erin
how do i label pages in this way (2-1) with different sections?

I would like to do a document with different sections, each page is labeled
2-1, 2-2, etc. Then I would like to start a new section with pages numbered
3-1, 3-2, etc. Afterwards when revisions...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 10th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Erin
emailing

its not letting me email my document the opption doesnt even light up its
like the opption isnt avalible please help!
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 15th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
tab leader TOC

That didn't do the trick. The TOC1 (the style this pesky little title is
under) is already right tabbed, and TOC1's in the TOC are alighned
accordingly, with the dots. But not this one stupid...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 14th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
tab leader TOC

Okay but how?
Table of Contents/Modify/Modify...and then where?
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You'll need to modify the given TOC style to add a leader to the right tab
stop.

Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 14th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
tab leader TOC

I have one silly "content" that doesn;t have a tab leader. I've done
everything I can think of, but everytime I update the field, it goes back to
no tab leader while everyone else has one. What...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 28th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Erin
resize photo email

The photo resize promt is gone for emailing photos, how do I get it back?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 27th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Erin
How do I re-insert label template lines?

Hi Trisha,

I had the same problem happen to me today.

Click on Tools and then click on Show Gridlines.

~Erin

"Trisha" wrote:
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 26th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Erin
How do I change the default text case in a numbered list?

When I type a numbered list the font defaults to lowercase. I would like the
default sytle of text for a numbered list to be sentence case ie. A capital
letter on the first letter of the first word.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 6th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Erin
my spell check stopped working half way through the doccument

my spell checker stopped working half way through my essay it checks and
underlines miss spelt words for the first 2 pages and then ignors all
spelling and gramar mistakes
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 23rd 07, 08:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Erin
Creating and Protecting Forms in WORD

Hello,
I have just finished a revision to a form in WORD and I have gone back to
reprotect it so I can post online to have others fill in. However, when I go
to protect the form the button that...