Search: Posts made by: kaye123
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 25th 14, 03:01 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By kaye123
Hello Stefan Yes I did use the date and time...

Hello Stefan
Yes I did use the date and time dialog box.I just opened the document and tested alt+ f9 but I couldnt get rid of it. I just closed the document without saving.
Thank you, I will need to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 23rd 14, 05:08 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By kaye123
apostrophe - Quote within a quote

Word 2010 - using Times New Roman.

I have had no problem putting curly quotes into my text until recently, although my proof reader occasionally picks them up. Usually referred to as 666 and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 23rd 14, 03:39 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By kaye123
Thank you Stefan No I dodnt use header to put in...

Thank you Stefan

No I dodnt use header to put in the date. However it has now stopped updating in the text and it is not updating at the top of the document (not header). So I just redid it and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 18th 14, 03:30 AM
Replies: 5
Date insert date keeps updating in 2nd page of document

I have always used insert time and date on the top of my document but took it off for aother job.In fact I found it hard to turn off.

I turned it on again and i find it keeps updating in a sentence...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 9th 14, 02:06 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By kaye123
Will get back to you later. had trouble with...

Will get back to you later. had trouble with Captcha but ok when I just tested. Twice!
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 9th 14, 02:03 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By kaye123
Testing Couldnt get through. Extra step needed....

Testing Couldnt get through. Extra step needed. Captcha was black and no code. vvvvvvvvvvvv Now the message is too short to go through
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 7th 14, 06:55 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By kaye123
Turn off date and time - macro needed for 2010?

I rarely use Word for anything other than my main project. I need to turn date and time off as letter are changing and I got caught out unable to prove I sent a letter because when I opened it the...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 19th 13, 11:47 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Hello Stephan Want to make sure you get my reply...

Hello Stephan

Want to make sure you get my reply so posted to a couple of yor posts.
Hello Stephan
Re normal docm problem. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been unwell. I have...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 19th 13, 11:46 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Hello Stephan Re normal docm problem. Sorry for...

Hello Stephan
Re normal docm problem. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been unwell. I have resolved my normal.docm problem that has arisen in this thread. I am still unsure as to...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 19th 13, 11:41 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Thanks Stefan . Ok will try again and see if I...

Thanks Stefan . Ok will try again and see if I can attach macro..

Macro. Obviously this is stopping my message from going through.

Normal template :.
This article describes my problem in "Read...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 2nd 13, 11:23 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
[QUOTE='Stefan Blom[_3_];494862']Since you have...

[QUOTE='Stefan Blom[_3_];494862']Since you have replied to an old thread, I see your post out of context
(because I'm using an NNTP newsreader where older messages get deleted
regularly).

In what...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 2nd 13, 12:27 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Regards[/QUOTE] Thanks Stefan . Ok will try...

Regards[/QUOTE]

Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 2nd 13, 12:09 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Stefan I have tried to send you a reply and lost...

Stefan I have tried to send you a reply and lost it twice. I had to got back to a capacha page and sign in again. I lost this so just trying again. I sent the script in this post. Should I have...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 31st 13, 02:13 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Hello Lisa I have posted a full explanation of ...

Hello Lisa
I have posted a full explanation of my problem. However as to the italics this appears to be separate as the macro is just for spacing of the footnotes and other documents haven't been...

Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 25th 13, 01:09 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By kaye123
Re saving macros problem

I just received a reply from Lisa. I was waiting for an email so it is a month old.
I am obviously having problems saving my macro on some documents as stated below. I need to read up on my problem ....
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 25th 13, 01:01 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
Hello Lisa Thank you for your reply. Sorry didn't...

Hello Lisa
Thank you for your reply. Sorry didn't see this. I thought I would get a message.
Ok that makes sense. After getting it back from proofing it is ok but sometimes when I save it I get the...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents September 26th 13, 10:17 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
Losing italics in my footnotes

I changed my footnote spacing by using a macro (a long time ago). I don't know if my problems with this macro lately is why I have been loosing all italics in my footnotes as I work with my...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 13, 04:18 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
Thanks Stefan This is my old problem. It was...

Thanks Stefan
This is my old problem. It was working correctly. I have recreated my macro in my global template and it should work. I have screenshots step by step that I used to create it before. So...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 7th 13, 10:04 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
Shortcut key for maco word 2013

FOUND IT THANKS

I have looked at prev posts. I have had a icon for a shortcut to my template macro on my ribbon for a long time and it worked. ( Not view macros) . It was no longer working as I...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 20th 13, 10:17 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
[Problem fixed thanks

[Problem fixed thanks
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 18th 13, 06:25 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kaye123
Problem with change made in global template

Can someone assist with this problem please? I will have to do this post in stages because I know what is happening but need to sort out this problem first.

I made a new footnote macro and saved it...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 16th 13, 04:04 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By kaye123
Hello Stefan Strange I donít see my message from...

Hello Stefan
Strange I donít see my message from last night and the one you just sent. I had just written another one that I havenít sent. Yet I could see it in the email notification

Yes the topic...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 15th 13, 01:46 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By kaye123
Stefan I did reply to you at Microsoft site re...

Stefan I did reply to you at Microsoft site re the topic "Cant change footnote number from superscript in footnotes" but it doesnt seem to have made it onto the site.
Wow looking at my posts in the...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 15th 13, 12:38 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By kaye123
Smile "kaye123"...

"kaye123" wrote in message

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;493959']But you do know how to delete the footnote separator in a Word