Search: Posts made by: kilroyscarnival
Forum: Tables July 30th 19, 03:45 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By kilroyscarnival
Hi, Giulio, I've also recently started working...

Hi, Giulio,

I've also recently started working with a setup of nested tables, outer 1 row by three columns, and the left-side cell contains a detailed table.

I'm by no means an expert, maybe more...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 9th 19, 10:25 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By kilroyscarnival
In Word, go to Replace (far right of the Home...

In Word, go to Replace (far right of the Home ribbon or old-school, ALT +E+E (hold down alt key, tap E key twice).

Click on the dropdown that says "Special." Toward the middle of the dropdown,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 19, 07:23 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By kilroyscarnival
This worked for me in both MS Word (2010 for...

This worked for me in both MS Word (2010 for Windows) and Google Docs:

five cubed: type 5 then [hold ALT and type 0179]
four squared: type 4 then [hold ALT and type 0178]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 19, 07:10 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By kilroyscarnival
Thank you! I knew it was a form of spacing, but...

Thank you! I knew it was a form of spacing, but couldn't remember which one.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 6th 19, 04:15 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By kilroyscarnival
There could be ^l as well as ^p. I've edited...

There could be ^l as well as ^p. I've edited some docs which have what look like spaces, but when formats are unhidden, they appear to be degree symbols which aren't visible in a print view. ("") ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 5th 19, 05:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By kilroyscarnival
It looks like the lines around that one are...

It looks like the lines around that one are justified while the line in question isn't? Is the document improved by highlighting the whole section and applying Justified to it?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 19, 01:59 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By kilroyscarnival
Hi, did you solve this? It looks like your...

Hi, did you solve this? It looks like your headings, SCHEDULE 1, etc., aren't typed text but custom auto-numbers? When I looked at your doc in Outline View, it didn't show those lines as Level 1,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 19, 09:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By kilroyscarnival
I gave it a try... it seems for me when it...

I gave it a try... it seems for me when it created a text box, the dummy text in the box was already highlighted, which meant I didn't have to select it, could just hit paste.

Highlight the text you...